Bandar CemeThanks to Henry for the heads up.
Menang CemeExecutive Producers Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse answer a fan question about “red herring.”
Bandar Ceme OnlineAudio Interview with one of the cast due back for the Finale.
Hello. This is from the Preston and Steve Show in Philadelphia. The audio link on the link is from their Wednesday, 05/05/10 show in which they interviewed Ian Somerhalder (Boone) about Lost and the Vampire Diaries. The audio starts out after they are done talking to him and in the beginning of the clip they mention how he said that two weeks ago that he was in Hawaii filming for Lost which would have been for the series finale. The rest of the clip is the show’s cast members discussing events in the Philadelphia area which includeds their Lost Season Finale Viewing Party, which they have had for every season finale and premier since season two. Other things they mention are their annual concert which they will be hosting earlier in that day and how they will be tired going to the lost finale party at an aquariam next door to the concert venue, and also other local happenings.
Bandar Ceme OnlineThanks to Nodecode for another summary.
– Sun and JinΓÇÿs deaths were meant to show that FLocke is really evil and that the show is really ending [nobody is safe]
– They will not talk about the next episode, but it is ΓÇ₧importantΓÇ£
– Frank was not mentioned on the beach by Hurley, Kate or Jack, because they wanted to focus the moment on the original characters who died and are more emotionaly appealing to the audience
– Why Kate is not a candidate will be addressed on the show
– ΓÇ₧RulesΓÇ£ which Ben mentioned to Widmore will not be specified directly, but might become more clear when the whole situation unfolds
– The whispers do not work for MIB, there is no link between them
– It is ΓÇ₧probably safe to betΓÇ£ that Hurley saw Isabella and not a manifestation of MIB
– The episode before the finale has the title the meaning of which might be surprising
– They are wondering when the people will stop calling them Darlton after the finale. Damon misses to be called Damon
Update: 21:00 Thanks to mattypoop for the summary.
-no more wondering who is good or bad. locke is bad, no more twists.
-anything is possible with deaths, dont rule out a big gun dying.
-hurley and kate didnt ask if lapidus was dead because sun, jin and sayid were more important and close to them. they specify that you didnt actually see lapidus dead.
-kate isnt a candidate and you will see why, its important to her story.
-when speaking of richard, darlton says “if hes still alive in the finale”.
-do the whispers work for MIB? no. any of the walking dead could have been MIB, but unless someone with the power, ie Hurley, sees them, then its not MIB for sure.
-ben and widmores rules, you wont know them, but there are rules. some might become clear by the finale. references the matrix reloaded and the conversation between Neo and the Architect.
-says the egyptians built the 4 toed statue, then damon questions it. sounded like carton shouldnt have revealed it.
Thanks to servicx for the heads up.
Why isnΓÇÖt Kate a candidate? What exactly are the ΓÇÿrulesΓÇÖ between Ben and Widmore? All of that and more in this episode! IΓÇÖm told this is the penultimate podcast.